Monday, September 15, 2014

Back in Love

It's been awhile . . . but life happens, you know?

I've spent the last year preparing my contemporary romance novel My Brother's Keeper for publication, working on other writing projects, and oh---taking care of my husband for two months when his back went out.

But it's all good. It's been a time of great growth, and I feel even more excited about romance writing. Stay tuned for new of my novel!

In the meantime, I've had the pleasure of writing for the second edition of the Shades Of Pink Anthology, a collection of romance stories, the proceeds of which go directly to Breast Cancer Research.
While official publication begins September 30 (Breast Cancer Awareness month is October), you can pre-order now!: http://blog.kallysten.net/p/charity-anthology.html.

2015 (and the rest of 2014) is going to be great. I can feel it!

No comments:

Post a Comment